Monday 16 April 2012

Hello everybody!!! (crickets chirping) Yes I know that very few people will ever read this particular post, but I don't care. I figured out how to post it, which is the main thing. And thus I am happy.
So; a little about me.
I am a vet! :D Yay I help animals :)


I did only say "a LITTLE about me"
So to satiate your need for cuteness and to introduce you to one of my saved babies.
Here is Fizz:

Fizz was found in somebody's garage and handed in to the clinic. He is about 3-4 weeks old and every time I see him try to attempt running, his huge amount of cuteness makes my brain explode.
He hasn't really figured out that he needs to put at least 40% of his body weight on his back legs. But his little retarded movements, are pretty good brain C4.

So ok. Now that you have had your kitty fix. I'm still trying to work this blog thing out. So if things don't make sense and look like a monkey was the interior designer, that would be why.
So thanks, to whoever's (sp?) reading this (probably just my mum,{hey mum :D}), you now have a kitty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment